MediaCentre is feature packed even though it is Compact. You can drag and drop files onto the playlist, play individual songs, or two songs, watch videos, play playlists and more. All the features you need and nothing that you don't. As one reviewer said, "Basic, but brilliant...".
You can export your songlist as a playlist file or load the songs from your playlist onto a portable device (portable hard drive, USB drive or MP3 Player) with one click. This way your original song files remain on your computer and you can erase or update your playlist easily. Simply choose the target drive and folder and press the red copy button and the files will be transferred.
MediaCentre can play every format that WMP does, including videos and will remember your playlist, settings and window sizes and Locations. All components can be rearranged individually.
* Exports playlists to M3U, PLS and HTML playlists.
* Dual Media Players
* New interface with resizable console, File Explorer, Now Playing bar, players and export media windows.
* ID3 Information for MP3 files.
* Improved song handling and controls including Shuffle and A-Z sort.
* Now playing window with song titles.
* Exports Media to any removable storage device with ease. Great with MP3 players or USB drives.
V4.0.52 - Minor Update - M3U Import Fix
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in MediaCentre 4.0.52
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.